There are many ways to shop our sale early!
1. VOLUNTEER - Volunteer a min. of 20 hours and you get to shop before our Consignors shop. Monday, March 6th - One person shops, no children
2. CONSIGN - Consign a min. of 20 items and you get to shop early! Tuesday, March 7th - One person shops, no children
3. HOPE DAY - Donate a min. of $10 to one our selected charities and get an early shopping pass to shop two days before we open to the public! Wednesday, March 8th - One person per $10 donation, children under 5 allowed with your donation; children 6 & over must have their own pass from a $10 donation
4. BUMPS & SPROUTS - If your OLDEST child/grandchild is under 3 years old, we consider you a newbie and you qualify to shop on Bumps & Sprouts day! Thursday, March 9th - Mom & Dad shops on one pass, Grandma & Grandpa shops on one pass. NEW: Children 2 years & younger are permitted to come with you!
5. OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC - We are open to the public for 10 days. Our Consignors bring additional merchandise in each day. So there's always more things to see. March 10th - March 19th, 11am - 7pm daily - Anyone is welcome!