We are transforming

ReRuns has the incredible opportunity to refashion itself and transform into the e-commerce market!

NEW! We have decided to continue our sales at the ReRuns Event Center while we develop our on line store!

ReRuns has always been the industry leaders for the areas children's consignment sales. That's why we look to the future and know we must have an on line presence to build and grow our business. We will be able to offer you a social marketplace to sell not only from your children's wardrobe but from yours & your spouses as well. You can sell and buy 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! Watch for more information from us as this develops.

This fall will be NOT be our final sale. However, we have made some changes to our sale dates, please take a look at the new calendar.

We have been so blessed to have all of your support for the past 20 years. It's because of your commitment to help us live out the ReRuns mission that we are able to transform like this.

As we move through our transformation, we will continue to communicate with you. Know that our current consignors will have a special place in our new adventure.

YOU CAN'T MISS THIS SALE!

You simply can't afford to miss it! There are 3 ways you can participate:

  1. Consign - Let us sell your gently loved children's items for you and we'll let you get in to shop before we open to the public! Consignors shop on SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1st from 11am - 7pm
  2. Volunteer - Volunteer only 4 shifts with us and not only will you enjoy yourself and meet incredible people, but you can shop before our Consignors shop! Volunteers shop on Saturday, September 30th
  3. Shop - Our opening day is Monday, October 2nd and we'll be open all week until Sunday, October 8th; 11am - 7pm every day

What in the World is ReRuns R Fun?

We are the original and largest Children's Consignment sale in the entire Mid-West!!! 

For 20 years we have held our sales twice a year…once in the Spring and again in the fall. 

Over 1,000 families bring their very best gently used and new items to us. We inspect them for quality and safety then organize over 100,000 items into a clean, easy to shop, and incredible store!

Our Consignors make 65% of their asking price on each item they sell. The remaining 35% goes to running the sale and then to a wide variety of local and global charities. To date, we have given over $3 million in donations.